Difference between revisions of "Portal:Lexicon"
m (Protected "Portal:Lexicon" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 19:31, 4 December 2019
- Clavo - Originating from Zach Parsons SomethingAwful front page article CONEX Convict Connections, clavo is used as a word to describe something that is scary or frightening of the non-euclidean nature. Clavo actually means "nail" in Spanish, so its not known where Parsons got the word from originally.
- Fully Torqued - Originating from an episode of Workaholics . to be fully torqued means to be in a state of complete and total arousal, usually meaning a massive boner (or rager)
- TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome (Also, Tay Derangement Syndrome) is something people after 2015 have started being infected with that results in the complete and total evacuation of all their prior sensibilities and logica, leading the sufferer to meltdown.
- Would You Beat? - Its an easy question, would you beat? The question essentially means "do you find this person attractive and do you desire to have sexual relations with them".
- Melty - Short for meltdown, the opposite of a calm still Lake. this is when someone's ass is so flammable they have completely lost control of their mental faculties and just dump endless amounts of asshurt into the chat.
- Crank down - Also from Workaholics (See reference 2), the term has come to be a synonym for masturbating.
- Swayze'ing - To swayze something references veteran BMW member Swayze who discovered that in Rust, players could be boosted over walls thought unscaleable by having the booster jump and then having the boosted also jump at the apex, leading to a much higher boost.
- Chup - Not a thing
- Cutch - Not a thing either
- Power Hungry Rape Ape
- Big Bird/Cookie Monster Style
- Little Titty Baby/Boy
- Baby Back Bitch
- Trap house
- Rampin' shit
- Did a gender - Gonna be real with yall chiefs, idk what this means
- Capitalizing everything ie COMMUNISM, SOCIALISM, COMMIE CREW
- Ban Prude
- Ban Joe
- Taylors Always Right
- Trust in Jack (but always hedge your bets)
- Prude mispronouncing things
- The real x is the friends we made along the way
- Making exaggerated claims of someones demise or general poor state of being when they're travelling internationally (i.e. "I cant believe Prude got abducted by the Yakuza" or "I cant believe Jack got conscripted into the IRA")
- 2016 Election Night
- Dilbo Does Japan
- The Tablet Betrayal
- Taylors Mystery CD
- 2019 April Fools
- Flight of the Touhous
- Prude Does Japan
- Jack Does Europe
- The Waifu Wars
- Bimmers Do Iron Maiden
The Great Mysteries of BMW
- Who raided Fort Taylor in 2015?
- Why was Jack banned?
- Are we really gay?
- Where are the white women at?
- What drove Taylor from anti-weebs to Anime Lord?
- Can you imagine being born a twink?
CC Forum Thread "Unified List of "Things" Project Log in required
- CONEX Convict Connections, Page3: https://www.somethingawful.com/news/conex-esoteric-orders/3/
- Workaholics Season 1 Episode 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E1JLR-h_bE